Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo

v2.2.2 Image or file upload function doesn't work

Go to End

5 Posts   2665 Views

kudesign

Community Member, 64 Posts

1 November 2008 at 12:58pm

Fist of all, good job on the cms!!
I am a new user of Silverstripe v2.2.2. After installation, most things work except when I tried to upload an image clicking on 'upload' button, nothing happens, where shall I look to resolve this bug?

Much appreciate your feedback!

kudesign

1 November 2008 at 1:10pm

I am using Firefox 3, have tried to allow pop up window, still with no luck! then I tried to log-in to SS in IE, and it works.

This is an 'Image upload bug' with Firefox 3. SS team, is there a fix for this? thank you!

kudesign

2 November 2008 at 12:51am

IE pops up a file browser window, but still it does not upload multiple photos properly. It logs me out during photo upload... Is anyone having the same problem?

I am trying out the silverstripe gallery, and could not seem to use FTP software to manually upload photos into the server? i am pulling my hair out, could anyone help please~~

thanks in advance!!

kudesign

2 November 2008 at 10:57am

Just to clarify, the image upload bug is within the text editor (when you click on the 'Image' insert icon, not in the main admin Nav "Files & Images".

Files uploads OK under "Files & Images" area!

Why am I talking to myself in this forum? where is everyone? :)

txf

Community Member, 2 Posts

11 December 2008 at 3:51pm

Edited: 11/12/2008 3:53pm

The same problem these days, look's like the image uploader not work with flash10, flash9 is ok, i don't know how to fix it this bug. ...sos...