Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Connect With Other SilverStripe Members /

For all SilverStripe-related topics that don't fit into any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Two hour Silverstripe Coaching | Skype Possible | Happy to Pay

Go to End

5 Posts   2513 Views

Mondi

Community Member, 16 Posts

14 October 2015 at 4:21pm

Hi all -

I've sunk myself neck-deep into self-paced Silverstripe learning and have managed to establish a site as expected. However, I seem to constantly bump into a small set of issues that probably require expert attention. I am looking for an experienced Silverstripe developer who can guide me toward the solutions I am looking for, fully expecting that each of these issues are 'peanuts' for someone of that calibre.

Happy to connect over Skype; two hours should probably do. Happy to engage for a fee.

Looking forward to connect [soonish!]

Raymond

helenclarko

Community Member, 166 Posts

14 October 2015 at 4:42pm

Edited: 14/10/2015 4:57pm

Hi Mondi,

I would love to help out.
I am also learning silverstripe but have likely run into some of the issues you are experiencing.

You can find me on skype under the same username.

Unfortunately I work a 9-5 week (NZ Time), so let me know if you have any other time available.

You could also Join the silverstripe IRC and ask questions there, you may find you get a faster response.
http://irc.silverstripe.org

-helenclarko

Mondi

14 October 2015 at 5:34pm

Awesome Helenclarko; you've helped me out before so it would be great to get more of your wisdom.

NZ here too; 6-8 here. If we could hook up one evening next week?

I'll find you on Skype and send you my contact details first.

Wellington here btw.

Mondi

15 October 2015 at 9:57pm

Sent you contact details through Skype just now. [Thursday, Oct 15] Looking forward to hear from you.

Mondi

5 May 2016 at 1:42pm

Heya mate - you're still around?

Need some help - quickly - with our site's Contact Form. Minor tidying up required and I am getting well outside my intellectual capability zone again...

Hesitant to ask you but... could you help please?