Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Hosting Requirements /

What you need to consider when choosing a hosting provider and plan.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

My Experience With ASPHostPortal as SilverStripe Hosting Provider

Go to End

branwencyneburg

Community Member, 1 Post

4 August 2015 at 9:26pm

I am a SilverStripe web developer. As a web developer, I've had a lot of experience regarding web hosting provider. Several times I moved from one hosting to another hosting. I've tried a lot of hosting providers that are cheap to expensive. Surely web hosting at a low price is not reliable. But it turns out expensive price also does not determine quality.
This past year I found a lot of blog hosting reviews on google. I had tried several hosting providers they recommend. And finally my choice fell on asphostportal. One thing I like about their service support team is reliable and friendly. Their support team can answer all technical questions me in a short time. And also their uptime is super, because for half a year I never website down. Unlike previous hosting provider each month down even more.
I highly recommend their services for your SilverStripe web. After more than tens of hosting that I use, they are the best.