Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Showcase Questions /

Feedback and questions about sites in the Community Showcase.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

University Research with tool. Software metrics

Go to End

2 Posts   2577 Views

MetricheSW

Community Member, 1 Post

19 December 2012 at 11:39pm

Dear all,
We are Erika Corona and Daniele Grechi, research fellows at the DIEE of Cagliari and at the DITEN of Genoa.
We would like to know if it is possible to create a post on your forum about a university project, which has the objective of collecting web projects data made with your web CMF framework.
We propose to the developers, actively involved in your forum, the use of an interactive tool we are testing: Web Framework Points (beta).
All the information about such research project are available at the following link http://narciso.dibe.unige.it:8080/opencms/opencms/software-metrics/ and the tool will be available in the coming weeks.
Moreover our study group is available to provide further information at the following e-mail address: progettometrichesoft@hotmail.it.
We would like to inform you that the data collected will be used only for scientific purposes.
Kind regards
Erika Corona
Daniele Grechi

martimiz

Forum Moderator, 1391 Posts

29 January 2013 at 2:49am

Edited: 29/01/2013 3:05am

Hi,

Sorry for not replying to your question sooner. I did take a look at the website you refer to but unfortunately I only speak about six words of Italien, and I don't know about the other moderators/members of these forums nor the SilverStripe core developers.

So It's not really clear, at least to me, what data you wish to collect and how, what the Web Framework Point stands for and how or if it would benefit SilverStripe or otherwise be of interest to its developers/users now or in the long run. Maybe you could elaborate a bit more?

Martine