Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Upgrading SilverStripe /

Ask questions about upgrading SilverStripe to the latest version.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

3.1 BUG? URL-SEGMENT is missing.

Go to End

4 Posts   2866 Views

dacar

Community Member, 173 Posts

30 April 2013 at 9:16am

Hi, i have just installed 3.1 and i am wondering why i can't edit the url-segment? The Label is visible, but nor the the Link or the edit button. Here is the generated code. Why is it set to style="display: none;"?

<div class="field text urlsegment" id="URLSegment">
	<label for="Form_EditForm_URLSegment" class="left">URL-Segment</label>
	<div class="middleColumn">
		<div class="preview-holder">
	<a target="_blank" href="http://www.xyz.de/gsw/home" class="preview" style="display: none;">home</a>
	<button class="ss-ui-button ss-ui-button-small edit ui-button ui-widget ui-state-default ui-corner-all ui-button-text-only" role="button" aria-disabled="false" style="display: none;"><span class="ui-button-text">
		Edit
	</span></button>
</div>
<div class="edit-holder">
	<input type="text" data-suffix="?stage=Stage" data-prefix="http://www.xyz.de/gsw/" id="Form_EditForm_URLSegment" class="text urlsegment" value="home" name="URLSegment" style="width: 265px;"><button class="update ss-ui-button-small ss-ui-button ui-button ui-widget ui-state-default ui-corner-all ui-button-text-only" role="button" aria-disabled="false"><span class="ui-button-text">OK</span></button><button class="cancel ss-ui-action-minor ss-ui-button-small ss-ui-button ui-button ui-widget ui-state-default ui-corner-all ui-button-text-only" href="#" role="button" aria-disabled="false"><span class="ui-button-text">Cancel</span></button><button class="ss-ui-button ss-ui-button-small edit ui-button ui-widget ui-state-default ui-corner-all ui-button-text-only" role="button" aria-disabled="false" style="display: none;"><span class="ui-button-text">Edit</span></button>	
	<button class="update ss-ui-button-small ss-ui-button ui-button ui-widget ui-state-default ui-corner-all ui-button-text-only" role="button" aria-disabled="false"><span class="ui-button-text">
		OK
	</span></button>
	<button class="cancel ss-ui-button-small ss-ui-action-minor ss-ui-button ui-button ui-widget ui-state-default ui-corner-all ui-button-text-only" role="button" aria-disabled="false"><span class="ui-button-text">
		Cancel
	</span></button>
	<p class="help">Sonderzeichen werden automatisch umgewandelt oder entfernt.</p>
</div>
	</div>

</div>
/

Hope, anybody can help. Greetings, Carsten.

dacar

30 April 2013 at 9:24am

Uups, sorry. It was related to the DataObject-As-Pages module. It seems not to be compatible?!

dacar

12 June 2013 at 10:29pm

Edited: 12/06/2013 10:46pm

Hi, i haven't solved this problem yet. The edit button will not show. In cms/css/csrenn.css it is set to display:none;

.field.urlsegment .edit-holder { display: none; }

if i disable the display:none; within firebug, the "ok", "cancel" and edit are showen twice?!

Can anybody help to get this working again?

I am using SS3.1 Beta3 and the latest version of dataobjectaspages.

Greetings, Carsten.

EDIT: Found the problem, havent solved it yet!

There is something missing in DataObjects-as-Pages/javascript/SiteTreeURLSegmentField_modeladmin.js
If you uncomment Requirements::block(CMS_DIR . '/javascript/SiteTreeURLSegmentField.js'); in DataObjects-as-Pages/Code/Decorators/DataObjectAsPageLeftAndMain.php it will work. I will give a notice on Github.

mierla

Community Member, 16 Posts

24 September 2013 at 2:01am

Edited: 24/09/2013 2:08am

Did you ever figure this out? I'm having the same trouble now.

EDIT: Sorry dacar - missed the github comment you posted. For anyone else:

There is something missing in DataObjects-as-Pages/javascript/SiteTreeURLSegmentField_modeladmin.js

If you load SiteTreeURLSegmentField.js you can edit the URL-Segment again.

If you uncomment Requirements::block(CMS_DIR . '/javascript/SiteTreeURLSegmentField.js'); in DataObjects-as-Pages/Code/Decorators/DataObjectAsPageLeftAndMain.php it will work.