Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Image_Gallery not installing

Go to End

5 Posts   1950 Views

GSVNoFixedAbode

Community Member, 5 Posts

21 January 2011 at 3:04pm

I'm in the process of building a fresh site using 2.4.4 and wanted to add the Image_gallery module. I got the order of the build wrong and had image_gallery there before data object manager and uploadify. The dev/build run for image_gallery reported correctly that I needed the others installed first.

I then installed DataObject Manager with /dev/build then a ?flush=1, followed by uploadify, again with /dev/build then a ?flush=1. However, now I can't seem to re-install image_gallery: trying dev/build with or without the image_gallery directory present doesn't change anything, and there is no image gallery page type present.

So how do I go about (re-)installing the image_gallery module and finishing the install correctly?

Thanks,
Gerard
(yep, spot the noob!)

Pipifix

Community Member, 56 Posts

26 January 2011 at 11:43pm

Got the some problem. Using SS2.4.4, image_gallery_r536, and swf_upload_r401. Is this a version issue?

Thanx Pipifix

Pipifix

Community Member, 56 Posts

27 January 2011 at 12:02am

Edited: 27/01/2011 12:04am

My Fault.

@GSVNoFixedAbode: Get sure you've installed the swfupload and dataobject_manager modules along with your image_gallery.

Pipifix.

Edit: I don't really know, if you can fully replace the swfupload by uploadify. i guess you can.

GSVNoFixedAbode

27 January 2011 at 7:18am

Yes, uploadify and dataobject_manager both installed and ok, but only after the first failed install of image_gallery. That seems to be the crux of the problem.

GSVNoFixedAbode

29 January 2011 at 12:14pm

Update: I ended up deleting the image_gallery directory, re-downloaded the module, and re-ran a dev/build. All worked this time!