Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

DataObjectManager Module /

Discuss the DataObjectManager module, and the related ImageGallery module.

Moderators: martimiz, UncleCheese, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

2.3 Branch

Go to End

19 Posts   14146 Views

Juanitou

Community Member, 323 Posts

26 November 2010 at 1:16am

Hi!

I fear the latest security release of the SS 2.3 branch (2.3.9) has broken something related to DOM, since I’m getting the "Undefined index: start" in line 135 of DataObjectManager.php seen elsewhere when trying to edit files in Asset Manager, and a ImageDataObjectManager that has stopped working without errors (verified with my limited knowledge of the Firebug console): when I try to add a next image previously uploaded, I can select the folder, the Ajax icon turns a little, then nothing.

Has the 2.3 branch of DOM been updated to work with SS 2.3.9?

Best regards,
Juan

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4102 Posts

26 November 2010 at 4:34am

Yes, you can check it out from

svn co http://carlinowebdesign.svn.beanstalkapp.com/modules/branches/2.3/dataobject_manager

---------------
Silverstripe tips, tutorials, screencasts, and more. http://www.leftandmain.com

Juanitou

Community Member, 323 Posts

27 November 2010 at 3:29am

Thank you very much.

The latest changes (rev. 522) have restored the edition feature in the Assets Files & Images section, there’s no more “Undefined index: start”. Nevertheless, an error persist when using Next, Previous and Save links in the pop-up window:

tabstrip.js

$("Form_EditForm").getElementsByTagName is not a function
     var divs = $('Form_EditForm').getElementsByTagName('div'); 

After closing the pop-up, the layout of the asset manager is broken, a lot of divs are missing, no list of files, nor folders, etc. That’s a JS conflict, isn’t it ?

On the other hand, the ImageDataObjectManager associated with all my pages is still not working. I’m attaching a snapshot of the result when selecting a folder plenty of images. Before, I had check-boxes and thumbnails of every image in the folder, now, after selecting the folder, Ajax only returns the list of images (if any) already associated with the page. No errors.

Hope it helps,
Juan (who, by the way, knows how to associate Images by directly modifying the database – whew!)

Go to Top