Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

E-Commerce Modules /

Discuss about the various e-commerce modules available:
Ecommerce, SS Shop, SilverCart and SwipeStripe
Alternatively, have a look the shared mailinglist.

Moderators: martimiz, Nicolaas, Sean, Ed, frankmullenger, biapar, Willr, Ingo, Jedateach, swaiba

Setting up Ecommerce Module

Go to End

6 Posts   2046 Views

web2works

Community Member, 50 Posts

9 February 2011 at 10:35am

Hi, I am having a problem setting up the e-commerce and payment module.

After running dev/build and displaying a lot of changes to the database I am still getting the following error:
- There are no OrderSteps ... please Run Dev/Build

I have Silverstripe version 2.4.5 with other modules successfully installed (blog, dataobject_manager, image_gallery, uploadify)

Thanks for any help.

Jedateach

Forum Moderator, 238 Posts

9 February 2011 at 11:40am

Hi Web2Works ...I'm guessing you're using the svn trunk. I wouldn't recommend this. Try the 0.8.1 release candidate instead.

web2works

9 February 2011 at 12:19pm

Edited: 09/02/2011 12:32pm

Ok, I didn't even realise. I just hit the big download button. Thanks

web2works

9 February 2011 at 12:34pm

This didn't fix it, still having a problem.

Do I need the payment module? maybe this is breaking it. Although when I dont have the payment modules installed I get the following error:

Warning: Unknown class passed as parameter in C:\wamp\www\sapphire\core\Object.php on line 568

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ReflectionException' with message 'Class Payment does not exist' in C:\wamp\www\sapphire\core\Object.php:385 Stack trace: #0 C:\wamp\www\sapphire\core\Object.php(385): ReflectionClass->__construct('Payment') #1 C:\wamp\www\sapphire\core\Object.php(543): Object::uninherited_static('Payment', 'extensions') #2 C:\wamp\www\ecommerce\_config.php(9): Object::add_extension('Payment', 'EcommercePaymen...') #3 C:\Windows\Temp\silverstripe-cacheC--wamp-www-manifest-main(9256): require_once('C:\wamp\www\exp...') #4 C:\wamp\www\sapphire\core\ManifestBuilder.php(74): require_once('C:\Windows\Temp...') #5 C:\wamp\www\sapphire\core\Core.php(232): ManifestBuilder::include_manifest() #6 C:\wamp\www\sapphire\main.php(61): require_once('C:\wamp\www\exp...') #7 {main} thrown in C:\wamp\www\sapphire\core\Object.php on line 385

Mrfixer

Community Member, 49 Posts

9 February 2011 at 1:19pm

Edited: 09/02/2011 1:27pm

Have you tried taking the payment module and ecommerce out and run a new dev/build/, then put in the payment module and dev/build and then put in ecommerce after and run the dev/build?.

i had something similar, (but i cant recall the errors) but it was something to do with payment module and ecommerce and thats how i got around it (also be sure to check your folder names)

Jedateach

Forum Moderator, 238 Posts

9 February 2011 at 4:27pm

@web2works: the Payments module is compulsory.

Yes, make sure you do a dev/build?flush=1 as Mrfixer says.